Call for papers for European Biosolids and Organic Resources Conference
Aqua Enviro is inviting the submission of abstracts for the European Biosolids and Organic Resources Conference, to be held at Emirates Old Trafford in Manchester on 19-20 November 2019.
Now in its third decade, the conference continues to highlight operational efficiencies, best practice, regulatory change, research and new technology in the fields of biosolids and other organic resources.
- Climate change resilience in bioresource production and use
- Delivering operational efficiencies in AMP7
- Engineering and biological advances in anaerobic digestion
- Biogas and energy management
- Technology integration, biorefineries and the circular economy
- Food waste quality, collection and processing
- Sludge (use in agriculture) regulations – thirty years on
- Landbank security
- Modelling and software developments
- Thickening and dewatering
- Barriers to upscaling and commercialisation in processing technologies
In addition to more than 60 technical papers, the event will also feature a trade exhibition, a local site visit, a conference dinner and The Student and Young Professionals Poster Competition.
If you would like to present a paper or poster, please email a 200-word abstract to [email protected] by Friday 28 June.
For further details please visit the European Biosolids and Organic Resources Conference website.