Jump to navigation
A young boy is in a critical condition in a Belfast hospital after coming into contact with chemicals from toxic waste that was illegally dumped at a bonfire site on Wednesday night (24 May).
The police were called by the 9-year-old’s mother, concerned about the material, after her son had been taken to intensive care, and have warned that other children may have been affected.
Officers and the fire service attended the bonfire site on Wednesday, where it was reported a number... More
A 26-year-old man has been taken to hospital following an explosion at a battery recycling plant near Walsall.
The Environment Agency has called for vigilance in response to new scams to trick farmers into illegally storing waste, as well as an increase in waste dumping in the West Midlands.
© 2000 - Resource Media Limited